A subscription basically grants you a set of features and functionality for a certain period of time. Subscriptions are intended for Owners, Agents, and Brokers who want to list one or more properties on RealtyZapp.com and additionally, use the many marketing features of RealtyZapp.
Typically, you register and start out with a Free Trial. As the Free Trial nears its expiration, you can choose to purchase a subscription to either POWER AGENT or SUPER AGENT. If you choose not to purchase one of those subscriptions, your account will automatically fall back to a free AGENT account. You can upgrade to a paid subscription at any time.
Subscriptions are purchased as a package of either 3 months or 12 months of service.
How to purchase a Subscription
RealtyZapp paid subscriptions are Pay-As-You-Go. For example, you buy a 3 month SUPER AGENT subscription today. You will have all the SUPER AGENT features for the next 3 months. Prior to the expiration date, the system will prompt you and send a few reminder emails. You can purchase another SUPER AGENT subscription at any time to continue your service and extend your expiration date. If your subscription expires, your account will revert to a AGENT account. You can purchase a SUPER AGENT subscription at any time to reinstate your SUPER AGENT features.
RealtyZapp uses PayPal as its payment processor. You can use your PayPal account or a credit card or a debit card to make your purchase.
The purchase process looks like...
- Choose your Subscription and either 3 or 12 months.
- Click on the PayPal Checkout button.
- Enter in a Code if you have one. A Code is typically a 6 digit code and is optional.
- A popup window will open. If you do not see the popup window then perhaps your browser is blocking popups. Please enable popups, at least for this site.
- The popup window is a secure PayPal Checkout page where you can make your payment.
- Complete the PayPal payment process. You payment will be processed when you click on the Pay Now button. You can cancel at any time prior to clicking on the Pay Now button.
- The popup window will automatically close and another dialog will open showing you a confirmation receipt of your payment. You can view and print your receipt. You can also jump to either your My Account or Dashboard page or you can just Close the dialog.
- PayPal will email you their own receipt of your payment for your records.
If there are any issues with your payment, we will try to display a useful message but know that for privacy reasons, we may not know the exact nature of why your payment failed.
If for some reason, it appears as though RealtyZapp is not giving you the features of your new subscription, try logging out and back in to refresh things.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at for anything regarding your subscription and payments. We will do everything in our power to rectify any problems you have.
Can I Upgrade My Subscription
YES. You can upgrade from AGENT to either POWER AGENT Or SUPER AGENT at any time. You can upgrade from POWER AGENT to SUPER AGENT at any time.
When you upgrade from POWER AGENT to SUPER AGENT, any remain subscription days will be prorated 2 for 1. For example, if you had 15 days remaining, those 15 POWER AGENT days will be converted as 15/2=7.5 rounded up to 8 SUPER AGENT days. Plus, there might be more days/weeks added in there as a upgrade bonus.
Can I Downgrade My Subscription
YES you can downgrade from SUPER AGENT to POWER AGENT but you have to contact us to facilitate a downgrade as it is more complicated and we want to get it right.
My Subscription Expired
If your subscription does expire, your account will gracefully revert to an AGENT account. All of your data will remain intact. Your subscription features will become unavailable. For example, if your SUPER AGENT subscription expires, features like Blasts will not be available and your scheduled Blast emails will not be sent out. You can purchase a subscription at any time to restore your features.
If your subscription expired, you can purchase a subscription of the same or you can upgrade, but you cannot downgrade. For example, if your SUPER AGENT subscription expired, you can purchase another SUPER AGENT subscription, you cannot purchase a POWER AGENT subscription, as that would be considered a downgrade.